Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass

Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass
What I have learned about photography from life - and What I have learned about life from photography...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thats my photo.....

Today I won the Photo of the Day at the Aperture Academy. This is a great feeling to be recognized by other photographers. I am pleased as punch as I won also in October with a close up of an Iguana's Eye. This photo was taking of South Havens Pier, just before sunset. It was a lovely evening made all the better as I was sharing it with my best friend Kim, who lives in South Haven. As this is the second post today just a quickie, have fun looking at the link and all the great photos. Its very interesting to see how many NYIP students have won over the last couple of months.http://potd.apertureacademy.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment