Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass

Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass
What I have learned about photography from life - and What I have learned about life from photography...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Don't jump ahead.

For me this is one of the hardest things to learn, I am constantly jumping into the middle of things, I don't read manuals very well, I usually don't make it to the middle let alone to the end. Now I'm not talking novels, I read those, every word in the right order, I'm talking all those technical manuals that seem to accompany every piece of electronics we buy.Ive been using Photoshop for about 8 years now and it was only last night after receiving some bad prints back from the printer,that I picked up the CS Bible and started to read.Now Ive only just purchased CS5 and bought the "Bible". Never read much of it!!!!  Yesterday  I came across something interesting, there is a setting for your task bars that is especially for Photoshop users. Now to all you geeks out there, you can snigger, but to  of all those just like me let me show you:
  1. Right click on your desk top
  2. Choose personalization window color and appearance.
  3. Choose Graphite.
Now how simple was that, I know its not rocket science but then I'm an artist not a Technie.
This is one of my favorite Photoshop Sites.http://www.planetphotoshop.com/

1 comment: