Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass

Everglades National Preserve Clouds and grass
What I have learned about photography from life - and What I have learned about life from photography...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stop and take the Photo.

So today I was getting ready for the journey north, away from the sun and into the cold and snow. Im washing the dock down and lo and behold about 15 pelicans land in the marina. I carry on doing what I was doing, thinking all the time I should grab the camera......."this could be the shot". So I have to go inside the boat get the camera bag the tripod, change to my long fast lens...time is passing, but I didn't need to worry, the birds are having a feeding frenzy down the dock because a fisherman is cleaning fish.
I was glad I took the time to stop and take the picture, I ended up with several very nice shots. This is one of my favorites.
Camera Settings- f/2.8 ISO200 spot metering 1/2000 shutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment